Two Structures Standard Features
All of our new homes for sale in the Oklahoma City metro offer an array of included features, many of which are unique. Two Structures is a Certified Green Home builder and you will notice the attention to detail and craftsmanship in everything we do. If you’re looking for home builders in other locations, have a look through home builders in Washington State and compare more before you decide on who will eventually build your home.
- Engineered foundation.
- 2×4 walls.
- Advanced Framing techniques – increases overall R value, improves HERS score, lowers utility bills & reduces landfill waste.
- Dupont Tyvek house wrap system.
- Oversized 300 lbs attic stairs instead of 150 lbs that most builders use.
- Limited lifetime architectural shingles.
- James Hardie Cementitious Siding, Fascia and Soffit for a “wood free” exterior.
- Maintenance – free Brick and Stone.
- Continuous eve venting for better attic ventilation.
- Fully sodded front and rear up to 5,000 sft.
- Shrub & tree landscape package.
- HERS Rating on Every Home with an average score in the 50’s.
- Third party Blower Door test on every home to verify energy efficiency.
- Radiant insulated & mastic sealed air duct. Duct blaster tested under 4 percent leakage.
- New & Blown R17 exterior walls & R38 attic insulation.
- Super seal insulation package.
- OG&E Positive Energy Certified.
- Energy efficient 96 percent FUE gas furnace & 14 SEER A/C.
- Energy efficient low E argon double pane windows.
- Whole house fresh air ventilation.
- Cook top vented to exterior.
- Bathroom vented to exterior.
- Energy efficient lighting.
- Energy efficient appliances.
- Low VOC flooring.
- Tank-less hot water heater.
For the full list, including options for your new home download our Series Features Booklet.