All of our new homes for sale in the Oklahoma City metro offer an array of included features, many of which are unique. Two Structures is a Certified Green Home builder and you will notice the attention to detail and craftsmanship in everything we do. If you’re looking for home builders in other locations, have a look through home builders in Washington State and compare more before you decide on who will eventually build your home.
- Engineered foundation.
- 2×4 walls.
- Advanced Framing techniques – increases overall R value, improves HERS score, lowers utility bills & reduces landfill waste.
- Dupont Tyvek house wrap system.
- Oversized 300 lbs attic stairs instead of 150 lbs that most builders use.
- Limited lifetime architectural shingles.
- James Hardie Cementitious Siding, Fascia and Soffit for a “wood free” exterior.
- Maintenance – free Brick and Stone.
- Continuous eve venting for better attic ventilation.
- Fully sodded front and rear up to 5,000 sft.
- Shrub & tree landscape package.
- HERS Rating on Every Home with an average score in the 50’s.
- Third party Blower Door test on every home to verify energy efficiency.
- Radiant insulated & mastic sealed air duct. Duct blaster tested under 4 percent leakage.
- New & Blown R17 exterior walls & R38 attic insulation.
- Super seal insulation package.
- OG&E Positive Energy Certified.
- Energy efficient 96 percent FUE gas furnace & 14 SEER A/C.
- Energy efficient low E argon double pane windows.
- Whole house fresh air ventilation.
- Cook top vented to exterior.
- Bathroom vented to exterior.
- Energy efficient lighting.
- Energy efficient appliances.
- Low VOC flooring.
- Tank-less hot water heater.
For the full list, including options for your new home download our Series Features Booklet.
Call us today and set up an appointment to tour one of our Oklahoma City area homes, or to discuss your vision for your new home.